Comment on page
Frequently asked support questions for Plus AI
"I've installed the Plus AI add-on, but the only option I see in the Extensions menu under Plus AI is Help."
Sometimes the extension can take a second or two to load properly, especially if you're on a slower connection. During this time, the only option in the extensions menu is "Help."
Try reloading the page and relaunching the extensions menu. Give it a minute to fully load.
- 1.Reload the Google Slides page (hitting refresh in your browser) and relaunching the Plus AI add-on. (Extensions > Plus AI > New Presentation).
- 3.Make sure you are signed into the correct account. If you have multiple Google email addresses, make sure you signed into Plus with the correct one (the one with the upgraded plan.) To log out, open the add-on in Google Slides, click the button next to the Plus logo and click log out. When you log back in, make sure you select the correct email address.
Many of you might have multiple Google email addresses. When you sign in with Google in Plus, each email address is a distinct account.
To switch accounts, open the add-on in Google Slides, click the button next to the Plus logo and click log out. When you log back in, make sure you select the correct email address.
"When I launch the Plus AI extension, I see an error that I can't use multiple Google accounts."
You can use Plus AI with multiple Google accounts, you just can't be logged into both of them in the same browser.
The workaround is to set up multiple browser profiles:
- Log into the respective Google account on each profile. When you want to switch between them, use the profile switcher in your browser.
- In Google Slides, confirm you're only logged into the one email you want to use with Plus.
"I always get an error, no matter what prompt I try."
- Launch the Plus AI extension (Google Slides > Extensions > Plus AI > New presentation) and click on the button next to the Plus logo to log out.
- Reload the page.
- Relaunch Plus AI and log into Plus.
Plus AI has a limit of 20 slides per presentation generated.
To create a longer presentation, we recommend simply breaking up your prompt into multiple chapters and generating multiple presentations (each time you do it, the new slides just get added to the presentation you have open.) You'll then need to do a little bit of work to delete the extra title and agenda slides.
"I generated a presentation with Plus AI but seem to have lost it."
⭐ Note that if you deleted slides (or the presentation) in Google Slides after generating them, we don't retain a copy of them.
Unfortunately no. Because Plus AI works within Google Slides and Google Slides only supports Google Fonts, you cannot upload a custom font.
You can always use Plus AI in Google Slides to generate presentation content, download the presentation as a PowerPoint file and then change the font settings within PowerPoint.