Comment on page
Plus AI changelog
We now ask you for feedback every time you generate a new presentation or slide. This qualitative feedback directly helps us improve Plus AI.
We also updated the UI to help you navigate the Edit with Plus AI options after generating a presentation, especially if you're a new user.
- Improved presentation generation quality and speed, including reducing instances where slides have empty or placeholder content.
- Improved reliability and quality of images on slides. Fixed a bug where slides were only using placeholder images.
- Added more detailed and helpful error messaging when Plus AI fails.
- Fixed a bug where presentations that did not generate successfully still counted against free plan usage limits.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes users could not be removed from an organization.
- Updated the Google Slides add-on to prevent you from submitting empty prompt. (It doesn't produce a good result 😅)
- Fixed a bug where some empty slides were available in the Insert and Slide by Slide layout selector.
- Fixed a bug in the Google Slides add-on that allowed you to submit an empty prompt (which unsurprisingly wouldn’t lead to a very good presentation.)
- Improved text fitting in Google Slides so there are fewer overflowing text boxes.
Text to presentation mode allows you to paste in a large amount of text, which Plus AI will summarize and repackage into a presentation. Especially useful for converting documents, articles, or other text-based content into slides. Learn more.
Slide by slide mode lets you build a presentation one slide at a time. Instead of writing one prompt for the entire presentation, you can specify exactly what you want on each slide. If you'd like, you can also choose a specific layout for each slide. Learn more.
- Added support for rich text in text to presentation mode.
- Added more slide designs with images. Tuned Plus AI to use more images when designing presentations.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to increase reliability of Plus AI.